Liebe Forennutzer,

dieses Forum steht kurz vor dem Ende seiner Lebensspanne. Unser neues Forum findet ihr hier.

Neuanmeldungen in diesem Forum sind bereits nicht mehr möglich, außerdem wird hier zum 22. Dezember 2013 die Schreibberechtigung für alle Benutzer abgestellt, so dass dieses Forum noch vorübergehend als Archiv zur Verfügung steht.

Euer Forenadministrator Eversor

News (15.08.13: Dropzone Commander Starterbox)

#1 von Eversor , 07.03.2010 23:23

Das von Urban Mammoth unterstützte, englischsprachige Online-Fanzine INN geht in die 16. Runde. in dieser Ausgabe gibt es etwas Taktik für Gladiatoren, eine Kurzgeschichte, einen Spielbericht uvm.

Herunterladen könnt ihr es hier.

Eversor

RE: News (15.08.13: Dropzone Commander Starterbox)

#2 von Eversor , 26.05.2010 02:21

Es tut sich was im Lande der angelnden Sachsen. Urban Mammoth hat sich zu Urban War geäußert.

Zuerst jedoch noch etwas zu Warheads. Es handelt sich dabei um eine Absprache mit einem anderen Entwickler, das ganze soll auch in anderer medialer Form ausgearbeitet werden:

Zitat
I am actually very touched by your passion and continuing interest in our games, it’s very heart-warming
I’ve been involved in the Warheads project as part of a larger agreement to help develop new brands that will be further exploited in other media; good news for me and UM.
The revenues from this venture are already being invested in new UM products.
Next week I’ll make a post with what’s up and coming for UM.
I can imagine the Warheads doesn’t appeal to a large section of our UW customer base, however it has been extremely successful in introducing new players to UM, and the sales have been incredible.
So maybe not your cup of tea BUT it will ensure further development of UW products.
Next week you’ll see what we’re doing.
Thanks again for your amazing support and patience; hopefully we’ll not disappoint you for too much longer.

Zitat
Hey Chaps,
Again, sorry for the hiatus.
As I’ve said in a previous post, I’ll be making an announcement next week, so please hang in there.
Warheads has taken the focus of UW without a doubt however we are now tied into an agreement with a developer and are obliged now to develop some new brands, you will see more over the next year as well as some new games for the Urban War/Metropolis Universe.
Love the Facebook stuff, particularly the video

Talk to you guys soon,
John

Mit anderen Worten, uns erwarten noch mehr Veröffentlichungen außerhalb des UWersums. Trotzdem soll es mit UW weitergehen, wie oben ja schon zu lesen ist. Weitere Spiele sollen erscheinen. Außerdem arbeitet man an etwas, das mit Panzern zu tun hat:

Zitat
Hey Chaps,
Sorry for the hiatus.
We’ve been a little distracted with the Warheads project, hence the lack of news.
However, because I’ve been very guilty in the past of saying there’s new stuff on the way and then not delivering I’ve held my tongue until I actually have stuff in my hands.
Please bear with me until next week when we’ll be able to announce some pretty cool stuff.
We’ve got a brand new project for the Urban War/Metropolis world and it does involve tanks.
I’ll be posting next week.
Cheers and thanks for your patience.
All the best,

Und last but not least hat Ashur ein paar konkretere Pläne für UW aus John R rausgeholt. Nächsten Monat gibt es eine Druckfassung des bisher nur als PDF erhältlichen Hintergrundbuches Iskandria und Neudrucke der englischen Profilkarten. Außerdem soll im Juli ein Band mit 25 Szenarien erscheinen. Für August sind die lange ersehnten KV72 und die T-Synths angekündigt, weitere Minis folgen in den Monaten danach.

Eversor

#3 von Eversor , 09.06.2010 11:56

UM plant eine neue Kampagne mit viel Hintergrund und Panzern. Das Ganze soll vor der Vereinigung und Iskandria spielen, was zur Folge hat, dass es weniger Stadtkampf gibt, allerdings auch keine Saurier, Triaden oder Gladiatoren, außerdem auch keine CLAU:

Zitat
Hey Chaps,
Okay most of the conflicts in the new game will NOT take part in cities.
Kev we’ve not gone for dinos this time around as we were inundated with request for tanks for the Vids a while back BUT that is not to say they won’t make an appearance at a later date.
Good news on the exam front!
This “theatre” is pre-CLAUs so none of them to start with, in the game.
More info tomorrow BUT that said the conflict is set a good bit of time before the Iskandrian campaign.

Zitat
Hey Fellas

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you all but I’ve been without internet for the last 5 days, the joys of living in a high density yurt environment!
Martel the game will be set in the “Age of Tyrants” so no CLAUs and no Triads and Glads as this will be a “high” level conflict game.
Nice to hear from you too Ben, new environment is cool, cheap beer and lots of meat in the diet so can’t complain, Jake will be making an appearance later this week.
I’ll pass on your regards to the misses.
Will make my official post hopefully tomorrow.
All the best chaps

Eversor

#4 von Eversor , 27.06.2010 21:46

Aus dem Urban Mammoth Forum erreichen uns etliche Neuigkeiten zu den anstehenden Veröffentlichungen:

Zitat
Iskandria
Finally the Iskandria Sourcebook for the Urban War Metropolis Universe has been printed and is winging its way from France at this very moment. Official release date is the 19th of July and will be available for pre-order on the 12th in our online store.

VTA Urban War Supplement
VTA is the follow-up supplement to CTA and is currently being designed by industry veteran Jake Thornton. Jake will be making regular weekly posts in the forum so I’ll leave it for him to fill you in on all the details during the week.

Urban War Missions Vol 1
Missions Vol 1 is a 25 scenario supplement for Urban War that’s been put together by Ian Fergus. We’ll have it up on the site later this week as a FREE download.

Faction Stat Cards
We’re in the process of setting up the plates for these so should be in stock sometime in August. These will be similar to the previous sets But they will also included the CTA cards too. I will confirm shipping dates next month.

Age of Tyrants
Age of Tyrants is a new 6mm sci-fi TTG set in the Dracona Alba Galaxy. It describes the conflict of the emerging super powers of Viridia, Junkers, Syntha and VASA as they build their respective colonial empires. This game will be scaled to battalion level combat, though lower levels can be played, and will feature new tanks, APCs and artillery as well as the more common troops found in Urban War.
The game system is nearing completion and work on the miniatures started 4 weeks back. We will start previewing these sometime in July.
The miniatures for this product line, like Warheads, are generated in the computer and then rapid prototyped for moulding and will be cast in white metal.
The initial range will feature a rulebook and 4 starter boxed sets (1 for each of the factions) then subsequent releases will be blistered sets that will allow you to upgrade and customise your forces.
Target date for release is November 2010.

New Miniature Releases for Urban War
The KV72s will be previewing in early August, with more blister releases to follow in September. The plan is to finish all outstanding miniatures for Urban War by early spring next year but we will be phasing in new releases for the VTA supplement later this year.

More updates next week.

Eversor

#5 von Eversor , 28.06.2010 13:36

Zitat
V is for Veteran.

Urban War: Veteran Team Actions is the name of the next expansion for Urban War. It’s a project that we’ve been kicking about for a while now, but other commitments kept postponing it. Not any more.

I’m actually talking to you guys pretty early in the development cycle as I wanted to include the community in shaping the project and in playtesting it. Over the next days, weeks and months I’ll be talking you through the project brief, my plans for it, and listening to what you guys think. I’ll also be rambling on about my thoughts on the whole process, so this is somewhere between a beta test and a design diary. Normally designers sit in their ivory towers and only come out when they’ve pretty much finished. I’ve not seen it done like this before, but it seems like an interesting idea so we’ll give it a try and see what happens. Once I’ve got a version of the rules that I’m happy with I’ll be putting it out here for you to kick about on the tabletop yourselves.

If this works well I’ve pitched another couple of supplements to John, so together with what he's already announced this could be the start of a real renaissance for UW. Here’s hoping

Jake Thornton

Ich finde es schön, dass UM die Spielerschaft mit in die Entwicklung von VTA einbeziehen wollen. Da bin ich echt mal gespannt!

Eversor

#6 von Eversor , 14.07.2010 12:47

Laut UM-Forum planen die Jungs, mit dem Erscheinen von VTA auch einen Einzelteilservice einzuführen, etliche neue Bitz inklusive. Außerdem sollen mehrteilige Figuren erscheinen, die in unterschiedlichen Posen gebaut werden können. Sie sollen auf die Bitz abgestimmt sein.

Beim Szenarioband fehlt übrigens nur noch das Cover.

Zitat
Yes we will introduce the bits service with VTA and this will include loads of new weapon/equipment upgrades etc.

We are also planning a range of multi-part/multi-pose figures to cover the basic "Core" troops that will be specifically designed to be easy to convert/adapt with all the new bits etc.

Missiosn Vol 1 is just waiting for its cover. Its eseentialy just a series of scenarios end to end

Eversor

#7 von Eversor , 05.08.2010 12:32

Bereits seit über einer Woche gibt es nun die erste Vorabversion von VTA als Datei.

Eversor

#8 von Eversor , 30.09.2010 19:47

Der erste Missionsband für UW ist raus und kann hier kostenlos heruntergeladen werden.

PS: Samstag ist UW-Tag im Kontor, da könnte man mal testen.

Eversor

#9 von Eversor , 12.11.2010 15:30

Nach langer Zeit ohne greifbare Neuerscheinungen gibt es nun ein Preview auf das erste neue Modell, den lange erwarteten KV-72:
[attachment=0]KV72_e.jpg[/attachment]

Weitere Fotos gibt es hier.

Eversor

#10 von Eversor , 20.05.2011 13:44

Die ersten Konzeptskizzen für Mantics anstehendes Science Fiction System (aus der Feder von Alessio Cavatore) sind im Netz aufgetaucht:

Das System soll wahrscheinlich im September erscheinen.

Eversor

#11 von Eversor , 03.06.2011 03:16

Es gibt ein paar Neuigkeiten zu Dwarf Kings Hold und das SciFi-Spiel von Mantic. Ich zitiere von Sweetwater:

Zitat
Während der heutigen Turn 8 Sendung auf Beasts of War konnte man folgendes erfahren:

> DKH 2 wurde bestätigt, Orks vs. Elfen sind diesmal in der Box. Das Spiel ist allein spielbar, kann aber auch mit DKH kombiniert werden.
> Eine weitere DKH-Erweiterung wird neue Mechanismen einführen.

> Die nächsten 3 KoW-Armeen sind: Goblin (Fernkampf und Magie), Dunkelelfen (Twilight Kin) und Menschen.
> Das nächste Regelwerkupdate wird die Listen/Regeln für die nun 8 bekannten Armeen enthalten und innerhalb der nächsten Monate erscheinen.
> Nächstes Jahr wir die erste Edition von KoW als gedrucktes,farbiges Buch erscheinen. Neben den Regeln, werden auch die jeweiligen Hintergrundinfos/Armeelisten von 10 Rassen enthalten sein. 2 der 10 Rassen werden auf "neuen Ideen" basieren und von den bekannten Fantasy-Völkern abweichen.
> Offizielle Mantic-Turniere unter der Leitung von Mantic selbst werden mit Schachuhren gespielt werden.

> Der Name des SF-Spiels ist: Warpath
> Es erscheint im Oktober und wird wie schon KoW von Alessio geschrieben.
> Völker wurden bestätigt, darunter Zwerge und Orks.
> Das Regelwerk wird auch wieder große Schlachten zulassen.
> Die Alpharegeln werden wie üblich einige Zeit vorher zum Testen verfügbar sein.

Eversor

#12 von Eversor , 09.06.2011 23:56

Seit heute kann man mit einem Backstage Account bei Beasts of War die Alpha-Version der Regeln für Mantics Warpath runterladen. Da ich nur einen kostenlosen Free Account habe, muss ich noch ein paar Tage warten, bevor ich die Regeln selbst studieren kann. Hier aber schon einmal ein paar Aussagen von der GWFW:

Zitat

[list]
[*] Zugstruktur wie KoW[/*:m]
[*]Stats ähnlich[/*:m]
[*] Truppenstärke 5 bis 20[/*:m]
[*] Flugeinheiten[/*:m]
[*] Fahrzeuge können rammen und "überrennen"[/*:m]
[*] Insgesamt 19 Seiten[/*:m]
[*] Zwei Armeelisten (Forgefathers,Marauders)[/*:m]
[*] Weitere: Corporation, Rebs, "the eight race", Asterians[/*:m]
[*]Forgefather hat 2 Waffenplattformen, 3 "Panzer" und ein Flugzeug[/*:m]
[*]Es gibt Waffen als Option[/*:m]
[*]Sprungtruppen[/*:m][/list:u]

Eversor

#13 von Eversor , 11.06.2011 13:56

Für die Forgefathers (a.k.a. Squats^^) bei Warpath gibt es neue Konzeptskizzen:

Wenn die das auch so umsetzen, könnte ich mir eine Armee Squats durchaus vorstellen.

Eversor

#14 von drizzt , 12.06.2011 09:59

sehen ja richtig gut aus

drizzt  
drizzt

#15 von Eversor , 02.07.2011 01:22

Seit ein paar Minuten ist die offene Beta für Mantics Warpath als Download verfügbar.
Regeln
Armeeliste Marauders (Orks)
Armeeliste Forge Fathers (Squats)

Eversor

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz