Liebe Forennutzer,

dieses Forum steht kurz vor dem Ende seiner Lebensspanne. Unser neues Forum findet ihr hier.

Neuanmeldungen in diesem Forum sind bereits nicht mehr möglich, außerdem wird hier zum 22. Dezember 2013 die Schreibberechtigung für alle Benutzer abgestellt, so dass dieses Forum noch vorübergehend als Archiv zur Verfügung steht.

Euer Forenadministrator Eversor

RE: Neuigkeiten und Gerüchte (Alte Gerüchte bis 31.12.2009)

#241 von Eversor , 23.12.2009 16:49

Eversor

#242 von Eversor , 24.12.2009 14:33

GW will im kommenden Jahr Statuen von SM aus Plastik herausbringen:

Der Preis soll zwischen 25 und 30 € liegen.

Eversor

#243 von Eversor , 31.12.2009 15:04

Zum Jahresende gibt es neue Gerüchte über zukünftige Erscheinungen:

Zitat
Yesterday I got to look at some of the new WIP items for 2010 and beyond. A lot of it is already out there, (Ork Dreads). Some of it has been seen. I got permission to mention some of the items, but not a lot of specifics or specific release details.

* New GK Terminators 3ups (5 poses, 1 HQ/leader)
* New Daemonhunter/Witchhunter concept art
* New DH/WH vehicles/support
* New Ork dreads
* New Marine models for a specific chapter
* New SM concept art
* New DE models (these are sweet, and I'm not a DE lover)
* New DE concept art
* New Guard tanks/artillery
* New Necron MC sized model
* New Necron concept art
* New Ork vehicles
* New 40k concept art and 3ups tied to a future Codex release
* A lot of the Missions book tie in releases

Obviously a lot of this just strengthens rumors that are already out there. And some of it looks very rough, as in 3ups with lots of notes for changes.

I'm struggling to hold back and just dump specifics. There is one model in particular I want to talk about, but am unable, but you all will find that out soon anyhow, it's part of the Missions release, so news will spill out in due course.

Zitat
I've seen loads of speculation on IG ST, but nothing in this batch. I've heard rumors of them being part of the Missions releases, but honestly it seems like there are more models than could possibly fit in a release with Missions...

To go back to prior rumors this is what I've heard/know about for the Missions release (and no, i cannot point out specifics I know of, to be safe here):

IG:
new style Chimera w/manticore option
new style LR with original+2 of the remaining variants
new style basilisk +medusa and one other variant
stormtroopers

SM:
new predator
t-hawk
ven dread
characters

Orks:
dread
buggy/trakk
copter
flashgitz upgrade for boyz
grot cannon in plastic w all options

Daemon/CSM:
plastic demon prince
plastic nurgle warriors
plastic tzeetch flyers
plastic horrors
plastic/metal (conflicting rumors) slaanesh riders
characters
plastic csm upgrade sprues - god specific

Tau:
plastic crisis suit redo

eldar:
serpent/prism repack w plastic prism
plastic avatar redo (possible autarch, could be lost in translation)
plastic hvy/support weapons platform
plastic wraithguard

necrons:
plastic tombspider

So obviously not all this can fit in a march release. some of it is probably no more than fan rabidity/wishlisting. I will say not to expect more than about 6 new boxed sets to come out with the missions book. Possibly a few blisters as well.

Zitat
I have heard also that future eldar will have some sort of riding flying beast. I believe it's mentioned in the current codex, but just fluff. I don't think a new eldar codex is any time soon though, so no one get excited.

Scuttlebutt seems to be that GW wants all basic troops for all armies be plastic, which I'm sure no one will be surprised to hear.

Zitat
To summarize for the dude and others. What I saw yesterday and am allowed to comment on is in my first post. I was wrapping up a bunch of other rumors and information I'd seen in the second post...being purposefully vague to give a little "wiggle room" to avoid cries of "foul" from a business standpoint. But more to give a flavor of what is in the pike.

I'll be able to comment more as the process goes on and we hear some of the play test results for rules, box art, etc. As with SW and Nids, I am really out of the loop by the time rules are finalized, but a lot of what I get to see does make it thru.

As far as DE, I am reasonably certain a DE release is on the horizon based on what I know. But I also know there are unresolved issues from a business standpoint, so I'd say 50% max chance to see DE in 2010, greater chance in 2011. From an art/model standpoint, the DE are an "evolution" from past incarnations. Some are downright "evil" looking.

As far as inquisition, I've only seen GK. And I think these are great looking models, they retain the individualism. The details are all there. Certain "options" were shown. Discussions around expanded chapter organization were had. I think GK players will be happy once these are released.

As far as the model I was specifically forbade from revealing. Anything more I could say would be too much. But it's killing me not to.

One thing I saw again was the Webway terrain. It definitely looks like a test plastic pull, but I couldnt get hands on it to really review. The scratchbuilt Nid terrain was also on display.

Alles kommt von Warseer.

Wir sehen also, es kommt für viele Armeen etwas raus, auch wenn wohl einiges nicht mehr ins kommende Jahr passen wird.

Eversor

#244 von Eversor , 31.12.2009 19:21

Soeben habe ich auf der TTW noch ein Gerücht über einen Codex Iron Hands aufgeschnappt, wobei ich es für eher unwahrscheinlich halte, dass die IH einen eigenen Codex erhalten.

Zitat
Erst wollt ich es ja gar nicht glauben was mir da ein Bekannter aus Dänemark geschrieben hat.
Der wollte aus verhältnismässig sicherer Quelle gehört haben, dass die Iron Hands schon bald einen neuen Codex bekommen sollen. Als er das erfahren hat, hat er mich als bekannten IH-Fan gleich kontaktieren müssen.
So wie es aussieht soll der Codex schon ziemlich weit sein. GW wartet nur noch auf ein paar Minis (anscheinend gingen LotD-Gußrahmen vor), die letzten austehenden Artworks und Feinschlief.
Doch rauskommen soll er erst nach den Tyraniden und einen Blood Angels Codex. Vielleicht sogar erst nach den Necrons.
GW soll bereits beim aktuellen SM-Codex in Hinsicht auf den zukünftigen IH Codex gearbeitet haben und deshalb kein besonderes Charaktermodell der IH dort mitreingenommen haben.
Mein Kumpel hat mir sogar einige genauere Regeln und Werte mitgeteilt, die so anscheinend für die IH verwirklicht werden sollen.
Neben Bannus als Cybot und bes Charaktermodell (soll noch härter als Björn der SW sein, aber auch noch mehr kosten!) soll es auch einen bekannten Eisenvater (Paulus Blannta oder so ähnlich) als Besonderes Charaktermodell geben. Dazu sollen alle Einheiten eine besondere Fähigkeit/Sonderregel haben, die ein normaler SM nicht hat.
Was neu sein soll ist, dass einige Waffen (Spezielle- und Schwere) anscheinend unverhältnismäßig viele Punkte kosten sollen und andere dafür wie bei dem SM-Codex umsonst zu bekommen sind. Die Punkteverteilung soll nach eigner Aussage der Codex Schreiber sogar bewußt so gestaltet worden sein, dass sie nicht mehr unbedingt der Effiktivität der Waffe entspricht.
So sollen die Spieler zwar weiterhin die Auswahl zwischen den Waffen haben, aber wer gegen den Fluff einer Armee spielen will, muss auch mehr Punkte bezahlen. So sollen z.B. Plasmakanonen (glaub ich, muss nochmals schauen!) bei 10er Trupp kostenlos sein, während man für IH-untypische Waffen bedeutend mehr zahlen muss.

Zitat
The next 40K summer campaign will center around the AM, the Iron Hands, Chaos and the Necrons/Dragon. It was stated that it was very likely that the difference between the Machine God and the Ecclisiarchy would be resolved somehow.

Eversor

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz